Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How do you choose to live your life daily ?

Good Morning Beautiful,
Today I woke up to the sound of singing birds outside my window and sun shinning so bright and summer here hot and wonderful many of are plans have got put on hold just for a Little bit until I'm in full recovery but that's fine because what I'm realizing through all of the health scares I have endured this last couple of months with the not knowing what will happen to me is it really has changed me even more to a more thoughtful considerate person caring about others and reaching out in love even more to make sure I make a difference while I have breathe...we really never no when are time is going to be up or if we will have tomorrow, so what this has done for me which I'm so grateful for is I get to evaluate my own life am I making a difference in other peoples life's? am I touching hearts all over the world through a healthy positive lifestyle? Am I being a positive role model for my kids to see? am I a happy person even in the storm of not knowing what the future may hold for me?

I have had an opportunity to ask myself these questions and so much more I didn't say why me when I found a sist in my left breast I just knew I had to get it checked...we do what we need to do to survive that's the way it is..we can use this as an opportunity for growth or the opposite and I believe everything that happens to me is a great time to reflect on my life am I living a life I love and am I loving the life I live? If not how can I change it...

Life has so many uncertainties and anything at anytime can be taken away from you weather its health or a job or whatever,it can all be taken away at anytime.. are our minds,  soul and body  strong enough to handle it no matter what we must face we have to face it with a loving positive peaceful heart it does no one any good to get negative or stay in worry and sorrow..My whole childhood was alcoholic negative sorrow depressed people all around me so I fought for more and better daily and studied and learned how to stay happy and positive and I will not let anyone or anything take that away from me because the value of a healthy mind, body and soul is far better then anything I could of ever hoped for so for me this is now my way of life to keep my mind focused on greatness no matter what I have to go through God will never give me more than I can handle in a day so if we look at our life one day at a time and not jump ahead we can do whatever it is that we need to do to live a healthy positive vital beautiful life...

I vowed to Love with all my heart and soul and remain to get healthy inside, and out and do the workouts I love and create the body that's right for my body type and inspire so many people to do the same daily and continue to share all my secrets of success with the world and bring many more workout videos for free to everyone and change myself daily to allow Gods voice to guide me in the path for me in his divine order and purpose for my life...Love Life... Live life. please don't waste one more single second fighting arguing about stuff that does not matter...I don't raise my voice anymore or get angry anymore I choose to live life to its fullest and celebrate with the ones I love creating the greatest funnest life daily and I am Lucky to have an amazing family to share my life with and friends all over the world that inspire me daily..Take a deep breathe and think before you yell and get mad its not worth it...stay calm and peaceful and the more you practice this the easier it gets and always walk with confidence loving yourself first and treating people as you want to be treated...watch miracles start to happen in your life its magical..
www.beachbodycoachcom/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment