Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Month new Goals

Good Morning Beautiful,
Today is a new Month and a great time to set new Goals for yourself to create exactly what you want you life to be and look like you get to create a new and improved you daily...This is what I love about what I get to do everyday as a beachbody Coach I get to re design myself daily with the Beachbody workout at home DVDs each one is geared to target the areas of your body that you would like tightened and fixed..Like your a painter, or a designer, a sculptor that's what You get to do daily Sculpt the perfect Body for your Body type...That's what I get to do everyday and that's why I'm turning back the clock on my body and the way I look..Lately I have been getting so much feedback on how I'm transforming myself and I have to say that finally all my hard sweat and pain from these workouts are paying off...

If you set amazing Goals for yourself starting this month and stay consistent You will achieve all of them and the missing piece for me was not having accountability..Now that I have a team of support and accountability all around the world I'm transforming myself and bringing all of you with me with my YouTube channel I'm showing you how I'm changing my body and making it all tight at any age you can change your body to create the best body for your Body type and feel and look the best you ever have 40s Rock I'm having the time of my life transforming myself and with Shakeology my packed full of everything my body needs its giving me the energy and strength like my energizer Bunny batteries everyday to keep getting younger and stronger daily...

Fitness is my fountain of youth secret and its actually making me feel so young I forget my age sometimes...I have to remind myself some days that Oh yeah I'm a mom of three teens because I feel Like a teen..This is what can happen to all of you if you take great care of yourself..I went to my daughters concert last night at the school and I only found two Lady's that were fit there the rest were all plus size people what role models are we if we allow areselfs to get obese ...I wanted to jump on the audience and share all my secrets..Of course my logical husband is always there to keep me grounded...but you know what I mean lets change this one person at a time..It starts with YOU make today Your day....
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment