Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stop Hiding and start Living

Good Morning Beautiful,
You know I'm really learning so much about myself through this fitness quest that I'm on ..I'm learning exactly what I need to feel great from the inside out...who would of ever guessed that by making a choice one day 8 months ago that it would have such life altering moments for me...

There is amazing things that start to happen to your whole well being when you reflect on ourself daily and not run from yourself ...I spent many many years running from myself convincing myself that everything was fine with me and that I was a great person because I put everyone else first besides myself...I now no that I was my worst enemy to live that way and what I was creating daily was misery and pain and Loneliness and sorrow..because every time I looked in the mirror the more out of shape I got and the bigger the clothes got to hide my pain and fat the more I knew I was on the wrong path, but didn't feel worthy enough to change it or even no how..

How many of us spend our whole life's taking care of everyone else and staying busy as to not look in the mirror and discover who we really are and who we want to become....why is it that we convince ourself that everyone else is more important once we become a parent....This really sad mentality needs to stop right away and this is my new passion to make sure everyone knows there value and that they are worthy of change and deserve to live a Life they Love and get fit and healthy and remember they deserve to be at there Top of the to do list and that all will change amazingly if they do this daily focusing on better and Greater Daily...

Life is a great gift everyday we wake up we deserve to take great care of yourself and by doing that we feel and look great and it reflects to all how wonderful and healthy we are is a gift that we all can achieve daily...I never ever guessed how great the pain of all theses beach body workouts would be and seeing my body change as I am at my age and my spirit soar because of it and my once a day meal replacement...How it makes me feel in the inside is priceless never ever will I go back to Low living now that I have felt this High of Life words cant express how amazing I feel and its brought my relationships, friends, Family and everyone around me so much closer because I feel great I'm able to share alot more with a healthy positive attitude and there is so much gratitude in my heart you cant even imagine...People say I envy you because you are so positive and have it all and I say you can have it all as well its a daily choice of retaining yourself for a greater you daily....Workout five days a week eat healthy, drink shakeology and you too can feel and look your best as well I believe I feel younger then I ever have and now that my body is matching the way I feel inside I will never ever go back to the putting everyone else first... mart er.... door mat life...This is my new healthy exciting fabulous life here to stay...join me for a greater You as well its never ever to late for You...believe and you shall receive...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment