Thursday, May 26, 2011

positive creates more LOVE

Good Morning Beautiful,
Waking up to the sound of birds outside my window the smell of my sweet husband, and the brewing of hot coffee, So great that is so many positive things to focus on give it a try its a great way to live its easier to focus on the positive of life instead of the negative its up to you..Loving, living, laughing, smiling,makes you and everyone feel so much better...Choices daily that's what we get to decide which ones will benefit us and which ones will take from our spirit..

Learning to follow your passion and forget what someone else may think of you and letting down your walls in order for you to create the perfect life for you that's what its all about, the minute I stopping worrying about what others may think of me was when I became free to fly I have the power to create all my dreams thinking about ideas in my head and then masterminding them into reality that's what its all about Living a Life you Love and creating more daily..learning to step out of your comfort Zone daily and Doing whats in your heart and soul..that's when you truly live a life you Love.

Many years for me were wasted ones trying to please everyone to be liked by all and it almost destroyed my spirit..It wasn't until I got so sick of it and discovered I was worthy enough to make these vital life changing goals in my life that pulled me out of the slump that I was in..You will never ever please everyone don't even try just be who you were created to be loving yourself and others through who you really are your true Authentic being then and only then will you be free to fly...

This is happening to me now because I had the courage as hard as it was to put myself back on my busy Mom to do list....It  was the greatest most rewarding day of my life and now I'm healthier and stronger then ever and I'm  having so much fun Dancing my way to a great dancing fit body, and the passion keeps flowing through me now and this Is why I want to share with all of you in hopes that you will find your passion and purpose for the greatest life that you can create as well...Life is a gift everyday we wake up to a new one is a celebration Live your life to the fullest and share your Light and Passion with the world..
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment