Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Be the best You that You can be and bring many with you

Good Morning Beautiful,
So everyday I get more and more inspired at all my new results from these great at Home DVDs that I have purchased through Beachbody..I have never liked working out at a gym, because it seems so hard to fit in and get there... I Love the fact that once I purchase a DVD of my choice its mine and all I have to do is put it in, and follow along with great trainers, and great music for motivation and the results I'm getting by doing this is like none other. I am actually transforming my body to a body that is even better then I could of imagined, because I'm choosing fun dance DVDs I'm getting leaner and tighter but not bulky..

I am in ahhhh at how these DVDs really do work, and how great I feel because I do them five days a week and I have been starting a new one each month to keep me excited and to trick my body, and mix it up as to not get bored with the same workouts over and over..I have so much more passion and energy for life now because of how great that I feel I cant stay quiet about my results, and how great I feel my prayer is that I can bring many with me to give you all a desire, and passion for change through Love and you will join in on this healthy fun lifestyle as well..

There is something incredible that happens to you when you fill your body up with everything it needs through shakeology and then do these amazing beachbody DVDs right from your own living room it makes you feel like you can do anything, and even Fly its amazing to me still after seven months how great I feel...Its funny my husband doesn't really say much about all my new changes in my body but when I hear him talk on the phone to his friends, and family they always ask him how I am and he says wow..beachbody is really working for her she has lost so much weight and looks so great..And that makes me feel fantastic to finally have my husband notice all the great changes, and to get excited to talk about it to others he even brings samples of shakeology and shares them with people that are wanting to Lose weight..so everything great starts to happen in your life by making daily healthy lifestyle choices for yourself..So make amazing choices for yourself starting today and I promise you, you will have so much energy and feel the best you ever have and everything in your life will change for a greater healthier life that you Love so join me in this greatest transformation ever YOU ..
www.myshakeology.com/fitursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment