Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Crazy fun Weekend

Good Morning Beautiful,
Wow what a week we had my husband left for a four day men only trip for camping, fishing 4 wheelers, and action adventure time with the guys, and I of course I was home with my kids doing what I Love, and so I decide to create are own adventures as well with me and the kids so Thursday the first day he left He fixed the irrigation pipe before he left so that I could water with the automatic sprinklers, and so after he left I knew it was going to get Hot that day, so I turned on the sprinklers and the Irrigation Pipe that he fixed exploded..so I turned that off and thought OH well not gonna worry about it..and it ended up raining the whole time he was gone..

Next that same day I opened up the Garage to go pick up my kids that afternoon and a screw fell out of the top of the Garage and the Garage Door Broke...OMG so we put a new screw at the top my kids and I and closed it and parked outside the rest of the time..

Then On Friday I found out through Facebook that Silver wood which is three hours away from us was having there Big Celebration 19.88 for tickets because that's when the theme park opened..so I thought why not drive up there for the day, and get my boys off of the computer and into some great family activity fun time..We had just got are Jeep out of the shop and I thought perfect everything is working great so we might as well go I went and bought a new i phone 4 before we left and it ended up not working the whole time we were there I could not call or receive calls or get Internet..so that sucked..

We were driving and almost there 30 Min's from Spokane and my temperature gage went clear to hot and so I had to pull over on the side of the highway, within seconds a police man was there we open up the hood of the Jeep and it was bubbling in the water tank so I called my insurance company with my sons phone, and the police man gave me the name of the towing company out of Cheney Washington a little college town, and I called tow guy, policeman left another guy came to help us and then the Tow guy came and we all rode in his cab..talk about tight squeeze and drove to the only mechanic that was opened on Saturday..He checked it out and told me I needed a radiator, water pump and thermostat..$500.00 later.. he said he could do it but he wouldn't be able to get it all done till 6:00pm so I asked if there was a rental car place around and thank God there was one right around the corner the man  drove this white Chevy Century to us. I went to his office to sign the paper and we were on are way to Silver wood..So see there was a Angels at every port ready to assist us with all our needs and we made the best of it, and took a lot of pictures once we finally got there..so be careful of asking for a very adventurous day, because you never know what kind of events or day you may get..It all worked out and we got home at 11;00pm that night and I felt like I was in heaven once we finally got home.
Peace and Love Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment