Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fix your inside to match the outside first

Good Morning Beautiful,
I Love the way that sounds so I think that will be my new opening for my Blogs. I am so full of Love today words cannot express it enough how much peace I feel..I have been working so hard on the outside of me, that I almost forgot the most important part of me and that is my soul my inside after all I feel that is the most important part is to allow your inner strength to shine through before your outside can, if your just a hollow soul what good are you to yourself or anyone else..It takes digging deep and putting in the work and getting great feedback from friends who Love you, and remember who you were before you changed..
Its great to change in a positive way growing daily your Mind, body and spirit..Please here me today never let others stray you away from your true Authentic Self, and always follow your peace and allow your confident spirit to shine daily..I became a director like a Commercial, and that's not me. I want to assist others and myself to change through Love so I'm working really hard on my inside to match my new outside..Sometimes when your going through as many changes as I have been through in this last seven months, its easy to get caught up in all the atention you get when people see your new results, and that becomes sometimes too much to handle at least it has been for me..So from now on my new Goal is to be proud of my work that I do daily on my Body but never ever forget where I came from and who Loved me before the changes, always keeping myself in check and on the right path for me I love and adore all my close friends and I will forever cherish there friendship and Love ..never ever forgetting how far I have come on this fitness journey and I no that with Love and Support and Accountability I can do, and be anything I want to..Love and blessings sent your way and always listen to the still small voice inside yourself to guide you to the best life for You, and allow your love to shine for the world to see your inside before they see your outside..Walk in Love and Peace and be blessed today forever and always be grateful for everything and that will fix the Hollowness in your Heart..
Peace and Love Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment