Monday, May 23, 2011

Put in the Hard work for great Results

Good Morning Beautiful,
Im celebrating this week, because I finally am seeing great results on my body from all the hard work I have been putting in with great beachbody Dvds...Something finally clicked for me, and I got tired of hiding in Fat closes, and I knew first and fore most ...I derseved to be fit, and healthy...I knew that I had teens to raise, and have energy to keep up with them to be a active role model in there life, and also, That I have an amazing husband that stays fit with his Job, and that he would really love it secretly if he would get his sexy wife back that wears sexy Clothes again..

My husband even through the Fat years never ever made me feel bad, or said anything about it but I knew secretly just like all men he wanted his fit wife back the one he married before having kids, and we must start Loving areself enough to do it, because we value are health and deserve to be fit and healthy..

I could never seem to do it alone before Beachbody something finally clicked for me once I joined a team of people all over the world I needed that I was in a lonely place in my life, and always thought that I could do it alone but I needed more accountabily..so because I did that for myself I have pushed myself out of my comfort Zone to help others as well with Youtube, and I am stronger and braver then I ever thought I could be, and it has made me accountable and so much fun this journey has been bringing you all with me...There is magic that starts to happen whe you look at fitness for Life and realize its a daily choice that makes you feel amazing, and you become the person you were ment to be before you started hiding and feeling unworthy because you put everyone else first there needs where first and in the process if you do that you lose yourself...My pray for me and you all is to remember that by putting yourself at the top of your to do list that is the only way that you can takecare of anyone else is if you are first the healthiest and fittest that you can be..Remember your worth it and you deserve it... if your married to have your husband fantasize about You and not the girl in the magazine, because when you hide your body and yourself that only leads to pain, loneliness and depression...push yourself to a higher level of living today and break free from pain and sorrow and Sweat your ass off with me and lets create the most amazing healthy life you fantasize about in your dreams...I have this magazine of a gorgeous Model in a swim siut and I look at her while I get ready for the day and realize anything is possible if you put in the Hard work....Im here for you contact me right away and lets do this together...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love always sent your way , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment