Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Replace Bad Habits with great ones

Good Morning,
In life there will be many tests and temptations that we will have to deal with, and sometimes You may not know how to handle them, or what to do and my advice to you is follow your gut your heart and your inner voice..even if its hard for you to let a bad habits go you must in order to clear the path of wholeness..Take your life and make it great lift people up not tear them down, and it starts with having great self esteem within yourself, and trusting the voice inside yourself..You may not be every ones cup of tea, but your, Your cup of tea and You is really all you got so you might as well work on your inside, and then work on your outside creating exactly what you want daily...

I have had to say goodbye to unhealthy habits in my life just as I'm sure you have, and its never easy are flesh wants to cling on to things that are not good for us out of habit and insecurities, but when you take the courage and strength to let go of things that are not good for you or tearing your spirit down because they are not good for you , then and only then can your replace them with great healthy habits that will last a life time..

If you want a great life full of love and Light then you get to create it daily by replacing bad habits with Great ones..I never dreamed my life would change so much as it is and I feel the best I have ever felt, and because I focus on positive living I only want people in my life that make it better with the same vibrations not someone that would bring me down..I share my secrets of healthy positive living as to bring you all up to this higher way of living as well so that we all can live a high vibrant life..don't settle for second best you deserve the best today forever and always and it starts by creating the best You daily..

www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment