Monday, May 2, 2011

New Month New YOu

Good Morning,
New month new fresh start that's how I feel about every new month that comes a great time to reflect on your goals, and make new ones always striving for more, and better in your life..I don't know about you, but my personality is such that I need to stay focused, and busy attracting and creating exactly what I want in my life, and then putting in the action steps to get there..Nothing is going to be handed to you ..You must wake up every day with so much determination and go for it daily, there will be low days, and days that you feel like you cant go on, sore days and frustrating days, but I promise you if you wake up everyday with a plan of action on how your going to finally get in shape, and get the accountability, and make it a habit to replace old bad habits and eat healthy it will happen...

How bad do you want it..You have to want it so bad that nothing or no one will stop you no matter what stay focused, take pictures along the way which thank God I did my computer is full of pictures of my stomach, legs, arms and all the areas I'm working on..Do you ever look at a picture of someone and say "OH they are so lucky they are Beautiful and have a great Body"..I did for years, and thought I could never have that, and its a feeling of settlement...like you just settle for the worst so you continue to create the worst..Why is that? I did it we all have done it at some point in our Life..What you focus on is what you get and create...So my challenge to you all this month is to focus on not feeling like the fat ugly duck and start taking the steps you need to take to create the best beautiful You that you can create daily..It does not happen over night so when you don't see the results right away don't stop keep going..Never ever give up on YOU and your healthy body that your going to create daily..Put that picture of whoever inspires you on your refrigerator, and think about your body type before you eat junky food and make You the best You and healthiest you that you can create...Remember nobody is going to do it for you ..You have to create it for yourself...You deserve it...

Stay positive and if your like me that needed a great team to keep me focused on it daily Join my team I have a great positive uplifting team that will keep you focused and motivated every single day and we are all doing it with great Shakeology and beachbody DVDs..so this is your month stop wasting your time thinking about the life and body you want and start creating it today your never to old or to fat..TODAY IS YOUR DAY contact me right away ursulaathome@gmail.com
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment