Saturday, April 30, 2011

Change your Body Change Your Life

Good Morning,
I never dreamed my life could change so much by becoming a Beachbody coach almost 7 months ago so much has changed in my life it still amazes me all that I have done , workout DVDs that I never dreamed would impact my life in such a positive, profound way, and drinking a once a day meal replacement for lunch everyday and feeling better, and not starving actually feeling satisfied, and getting rid of all those bad cravings for all the foods I ate before that kept me fat..Making YouTube workout videos..I was so shy before Beachbody believe it or not I would of never ever imagined me getting out of my comfort zone sharing with the world as I am...

It still amazes me what you can do if you focus set goals, have support and accountability which to me was my missing piece of the puzzle before because I always did it alone before without any accountability so of course I always gave up on myself, because I felt nobody cared how I looked or felt and sometimes we need that support and accountability daily to keep us on track and because I pushed myself to do the YouTube channel I know that I have a team of people all over the world wanting the best for me. My pray has always been as well that by sharing my story and weight loss that I could inspire many people around the world to change there habits as well to great healthy habits, and let them know that they can get in shape right in the comfort of there living room with these great beachbody DVDs any body at any age can get into shape..

My life has changes in such a profound way that I everyday focus on how can I take people with me on this journey, and show everyone at any age to get there bodies back, bring out your sexy and live a more vital amazing life and feel the best you have ever felt..It is possible to do this and get your body and health back at any age and this is how I'm choosing to do it is by sharing it all on you tube and bloging, and posting..anything is possible if you have a no fail program like Beachbody and a team of people that will Love you through even the hard times and every time you fall you must pick yourself up and keep Pressing Play because everyday is a new and exciting day and one day if you continue doing it you will go in your closet and nothing will fit because you have lost so many inches and gained muscle and you'll have to go shopping for smaller sizes this is finally whats happining to me it takes hard work and dedication and a lot of sweat, and soreness but if you push through that the rewards far out way the pain and sweat I promise you there will be a light at the end of the tunnel for you..This is why I love this company and what I do because it impacts so many lives in such a profound way..

Sometimes you just have to trust the process before you see the results and realize if this Beachbody plan has worked for so many others why wouldn't it work for you..As long as your the product of the product doing the plan everyday, It will work ..I promise you Im still in shock at myself when I look in the mirror. I had no Idea how much I would be able to change my body by following along with these DVDs this is why I offer the workouts for free to get you motivated to see you don't need a fancy Gym all you need to do is push PLAY and do the workouts..its that simple, drink water and eat healthy, and lots of proteins less carbs and smaller portions..The key is to get moving today forever and always...
I'm here for you for support and Love and I would be honored if you would sign up with me to get your shakeology that will give you the energy and strength to do the workouts and then start on this journey with me for daily support and accountability check out my site and start really living the life you love as well..
www.myshakeology.com/fitursula

www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment