Wednesday, April 20, 2011

shape you for the best you

Good morning,
It has been a busy week as usual with a husband three teens 3 cats and two dogs, and a business and a home to take care of there is never a dull moment ever and to be honest I'm so use to it this way that I love it..having a family is so rewarding in so many ways..

I find for myself now since I remembered finally to put myself at the top of the crazy busy to do list daily that my spirit is more uplifted, happy and I feel so much better and stronger and for the first time in years, I'm back stronger then ever..who says that when you age you have to give up on yourself and stop working out ..I think about my parents and how they raised me and my sisters and I never once saw my mom workout ever or go in the sun, or do any type of yard work ever..How sad to me, this is when you can feel so amazing doing it..I don't know why it took me so long to figure this out..don't wait any longer if your not working out at least five days a week, and are not eating healthy and wonder why your clothes are getting tighter, and you feel tired and cranky all the time..That was me six months ago..Take your life back and reclaim You.

We do not need permission from anyone to put ourselves first why is it that we feel guilty for taking great care of us ..I use to say there is no time, and no energy for myself to get my body back..and now that I just did it six months ago..I wonder why I ever stopped, because I have to say I feel better now at forty one then I ever have..My energy is back thanks to shakeology and I'm reshaping my body back to the way it was before I ever had kids..take the body type you have and make it amazing by doing beachbody DVDs right at home, and I'm having so much fun and so excited about this summer I have already bought three swimsuits..I found this beautiful pink one yesterday cant wait for a new photo shoot to show you my new results..this is so much fun getting back in shape and enjoying my life again after all this time..Join my team and start where you are at any age and start transforming You... the new and improved you .I'm showing you how I'm doing it now its time for you to start your new life with me as a beachbody coach as well..please join my team don't let us have all the results and fun www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula

Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment