Tuesday, April 12, 2011

let your inner voice be your tour guide

Good Morning, I love mornings so much its a time when the house is quiet and the birds are singing, and I drink my coffee and feel great, because Ive had my eight hours of sleep ... all is wonderful and I get to start new every single day creating, doing, and being exactly what I want. Life is such a gift to be cherished and adored daily..we get this one life to be and do what we were created to do God wants us to prosper and not parish..If you allow that still small voice inside yourself to guide and lead you through you quiet time miracles start to happen and you no longer have to follow someone elses path, and purpose you get to follow yours.. The greatest feeling in the world is when you allow that voice to guide, and lead you to your success ..God has a plan for all of us whether or not we follow it is our choice..we get to choose all that we do daily..I surrender all and allow myself to be guided to best life possible for me, and it gives me the courage, and strength to keep on keeping on daily..growing in strength and Knowledge daily.. We have a choice daily to improve are inside as well as our outside... be Love walk in Love let God be your Light, and your daily path shall be the best ever...Follow your peace in order to gain your purpose and strength daily and assist others to see this as well ..be blessed today forever and always be LOVE... Peace and Love Always , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment