Monday, April 25, 2011

TODAY IS YOUR DAY

Good Morning,
Another Holiday has come and gone, and I made the best of it by taping a great workout for you all to follow along with..something wonderful is happening to me I have this passion and Zest for life like I have never had before, and this Huge passion to not only change my life but bring many many people with me..Today I want to talk to the people that are sick, and tired of being sick and tired people that are ready for change but just don't know how to get started..That have a desire but need the extra push from me to push then right into a great amazing healthy Lifestyle...

That's what happened to me six months ago. I was sitting here at my house getting fatter because of my food choices, was working out but not enough variety, and feeling bad about myself, because I knew summer would soon be here again and that I would have to hide my fat body yet again one more summer, because I felt stuck not knowing what to do.. I so wanted to be fit, and regain my muscle strength, and prayed that I would soon know what to do, and then the miracle that I prayed for happened, I found friends and people that were involved with Beachbody on facebook and I started reading there stories and following there success thinking... wow they seem so happy, and they are so brave to show pics of them in there bikinis, and then I decided I deserve to be happy about myself again and get the body back that I want..I have always Loved Muscle, and know its so important to have on your bodies, not only does it look wonderful, muscle burns fat..so its what we all need to stay fit and healthy..

I picked the coach that I felt would inspire me daily to get back in shape and have a team to be accountable too and that was what I have been searching for, for so long, and that's why I'm having success is because I finally found a Company that has put it all together and I just have to follow the game plan, and everything works better then I could ever imagine and this is why I share with all of you because I want you to understand how important it is to find someone you connect with sign up under them, and follow the Beachbody plan and you will reap the rewards I promise you...I'm a new better me because of it...and this Summer I don't have to hide my body I get to wear a bikini and feel the best I ever have..Thanks to my amazing coach and the support and accountability I get from my team there is no way for me to fail, and since I bumped up my YouTube channel there is no way for you to fail either if you follow along with me and get moving.

Life is now so wonderful and I get excited to take my kids to school so that I get me time, and when they are home they workout with me or at least know I'm doing it, so I set a great example for them to put themselves and there health First as well..

www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
peace and Love Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment