Friday, April 22, 2011

Embrace your kids at any age

Good Morning,
Easter weekend is here now that my kids are teens we no longer have to fill the eggs, and hide them all over like we did when they were younger those years are over we spend many years doing that, and the kids loved it now there too cool for the Easter bunny, so now its about just getting the candy, and a new swimsuit..and celebrating what the Holiday is really about..

Love spending time with my family... blessed I am to be a full time mom I do not take that for granted that I get to stay home, and work from home there were many years that I did not have that blessing so I know how hard it is to work outside the home and juggle a family it is very difficult..so I thank God that I get to put myself and my family first..

Tonight is a guys night for my middle son him and four of his friends decided it would be cool to have a guys night at different parents house once a month, so last month it started with my sons friends birthday sleepover, and they had so much fun playing video games all night they want to continue getting together once a month so tonight its at are house my son and four of his friends for an all night PS3 party..lol


I get to enjoy my kids while there still home the years are going so fast, and soon they will be gone doing there own thing, so I plan on cherishing even the teen years. I got three so I might as well embrace these years of busy taxi servicing, and all that goes along with teens and make my home the safe home for all of them to be, so there not running the streets.. Take the good with the bad and make it GREAT..be the leader of your life you want to create daily and embrace all and cherish, and Love your kids just as they are and let them come to you, and communicate with you ..keep the line of communication open always..my oldest sons girlfriend has already became a professional Lier, because she cant tell her father anything, because he will ground her for anything. my son doesn't even no how to lie, because he feels free to tell me anything..Parents please remember what it was like to be a teen and allow your kids to talk to you without grounding them all the time ..Please don't create them to be professional lie rs to make you happy...Embrace all even when they fail, and are not perfect..Pray and trust it will all work out and do not over react..God knows the plan, and the future not you all you have to do is create openness and trust and Pray...The last thing you want to do is drive them away from you.
Peace and Love Always , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment