Thursday, May 5, 2011

In Honor of my Beautiful Daughter Brooke

Good Morning,
Today is the greatest Day ever a day I get to celebrate my gift from God 13 teen years ago I had two boys already, and I so wanted a girl to be able to do all the girly things with shopping, cooking, cleaning, all the the girl stuff so I prayed that my third baby would be a girl, and God heard my pray and sent me an angel girl with a type A personality she is a doll that is so organized loves to stay busy, and has many gifts and talents..

I'm blessed everyday to have her as a daughter she keeps me so busy, and yet I love it. I love seeing her happy, and be successful at everything she does..Dancer, choir, Softball ..whatever she does shes great at it, and blesses me each day more..

I'm so very grateful that I get to be a full time mom to all my kids they each bless me so much each day and everyone says how bad the teenage years are raising kids, and yes they make mistakes but they learn and grow from them and become better people because of them..celebrate your kids at any age today and continue to Love them, and keep the communication open even through the hard times and they will be sure to always count on you to come to when they need to talk..Never push your children away always love them and adore them forever..Dont let the words that come out of your mouth always be yelling at then and telling them everything they didnt do..NO build them up not tear them down..

I am blessed so I want them to be blessed as well, and everyday I make sure I tell each one of them that I love them while I drop them off at school, and tell them how proud of them I am..that's what kids need love and acceptance and to believe that they can be and do anything in this world because you said they could lift there spirits up daily and shower them with Love so that they will learn to be and do the same for others..I have always told my kids treat people the way that you want to be treated and even better to make this world a better place. we have the power to do it with are words and actions daily..So be blessed all of you and continue to Love and Honor yourself and your kids even through the Storm..AND HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO ...
peace and Love Always, Ursula

1 comment: