Wednesday, July 13, 2011

live everyday to the fullest

Good Morning Beautiful friends,
So excited to be back from Vacation I have missed writing these Blogs. for some reason its great therapy for me to be able to share with all of you it makes me feel more accountable and more determined than ever to keep on this great healthy fit lifestyle we all get to choose what type of life we will lead and how are attitude is going to be daily its all a choice and no one or nothing can determine that for you ...who you are, and who your friends are reflect how you will live your life we get to either wake up with a grateful abundant heart expecting more or the opposite....I love living healthy and positive so everything you hear from me will always reflect how I'm living my life...

I have to say to be on Vacation, and kinda go with the Flow on how everyone else runs there home was easier for me this year, because I have developed great coping techniques to get through it ...not everyone chooses to live healthy and positive, so we cannot change someone else we just get to be great examples of how it could be for them, and Love them even though... Love is unconditional and amazing in that it does not see all the flaws it sees the heart and soul first...

I have started this fitness journey almost nine months now and I'm feeling better and stronger and healthier than ever even through the scare of cancer in my left breast I had people praying for me all over the world and have so much peace because of it, now I'm done with the surgery cancer free and about ready to start radiation in my left breast and I believe if I stay working out and eating healthy and keep my mind positive, and happy I will get through it with flying colors and be a better person because of it I appreciate life so much more than I ever have and everyday I wake up healthy and breathing is a blessing from God so I will always be grateful for everyday I have....

I will do 6 weeks of radiation 33 treatments that's the best studies that works and Monday through Friday treatments and weekends off ,so If I do this I have better chances of the cancer not coming back and If I don't studies show the cancer comes back in the same spot so I'm doing the treatment and praying that I can stay positive,  energetic, and healthy through it all.... after all its only 33 treatments I can do this and yes again come back stronger than ever...what ever you have to go through to stay healthy and Alive do it and be better because of it live your life as it could be your last never ever take anything for granted....I love you all
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment