Friday, July 29, 2011

Prayers do get answered

Good Morning Beautiful friends,
God has given me so many blessings, and favor over the years. I cannot even keep track there are so many, so how could I doubt him ever..Yesterday I made myself sick, and nervous over just meeting with a oncologist..just the thought of chemo scared me to death even the thought of that, and then going to the cancer center and seeing all the patients that were bald... I almost lost it.Why do I do that to myself when I know Gods Grace, and Love is on me, and they had a different Cancer than I did ...I started praying for them and then suddenly my life did not seem so bad after all..

I meet with my oncologist the appointment I was avoiding because I was afraid he would tell me that I would need Chemo as to make sure the cancer did not come back anywhere else in my body and he gave me the greatest news ever that NO my cancer was caught at the early stages and Radiation was the best option for me in my left breast and a pill that I take once a day to make sure the cancer does not come back any where else in my body called Tamoxifen so I'm praying that I will not have any bad side effects from this pill every ones different so I'm praying that all will be well with this ...

so now starting Monday I do Radiation five days a week and weekends off 33 treatments so the cancer will not come back in my left breast and thank God I got to save my Breast, and caught it as early as I did so make sure you do your self breast exams and stay regular with your yearly appointments and stay working out and eating healthy foods and we all can defy age for as long as we can...

I'm loving my life and I'm going to continue to workout do beachbody and drink my shakeology meal replacement and I'm sure I will sail through this radiation, and this cancer will be behind me and I can live a vital healthy happy lifestyle just as I always have a educate as many woman as I can about early detection is the key to surviving cancer and when you here the word Cancer it is not a death sentence so don't be afraid get yourself educated knowledge is power..

Have a great amazing weekend and I'm looking forward to taping new videos soon of all the great new pool workouts I'm doing to stay in shape and great things you can do outdoors to stay in shape and so continue to follow my journey and thank you all for your Love and prayers that means the world to me and has been the key to my success..Blessings..
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment