Tuesday, July 19, 2011

one day at a time

Good Morning Beautiful,
Loving this summer with my kids so much I'm so very grateful that I get to be a full time mom doing what I love working at home, and spending great quality time with my kids. That to me is the greatest most rewarding life for me to live..now that I had the big cancer scare and survived the surgery and now getting ready for 33 radiation treatments in my left breast... I do not take any day that I wake up healthy for granted, in fact its pushing me even harder to get as healthy and fit as I can be and to show people all over the world through YouTube how I'm doing it....

I pray everyday that I'm touching many life's and inspiring as many people I can at any age for a great healthy, happy, fit lifestyles... its never to late to eat healthy, and get in shape, and because I started this before I got cancer I am able to keep up with my great workouts and I don't feel like I had anything at all, and now with this radiation coming up this week I'm gonna train my mind that I'm going to the tanning booth Monday through Friday for 20 Min's as to help not get me freaked out about it and I'm going to remain cancer free because of the treatments which is the most important so It does not come back....

I believe I can do anything, and that I feel is the key to my success. failure and fear can be overcome and I can conquer and prevail because I go through the fear everyday and do things out of my comfort zone in order to assist in my growth and others...we only get one great life we just get to make it that way no matter what you must go through in life you can and will do great as long as you keep your mind and heart full of gratitude and strength and courage to keep on keeping on you will prevail.

my prayer for all of you is that you find your passion and purpose and allow more of it it to flow through your life and walk in victory and abundance today forever and always be the great leader of your life listening to your inner voice as a guide to get you to your path right for you...god bless you all
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment