Friday, July 22, 2011

make a choice Daily to be the best YOU

Good Morning Beautiful Friends,
Wow this summer seems like its going so fast I can hardly keep up with it so many great things having three teens that keep me taxing, and my amazing beachbody business that keeps me accountable to do great workouts, and Inspire myself and others daily what a blessing,  and now HOT weather so great it is and great friends to share it with as well...

I have found that no matter what your going through as long as you keep your attitude right, and your mind and body fit, that you can do anything, and I mean anything because it starts with you daily how you choose to spend your days being happy healthy, and positive is a choice I wake up get to spend the first three hours alone after my husband goes to work and before the kids wake up and that's my time to focus myself for all the gratitude thoughts and spend quality time with myself drinking my coffee and spending time with my friends on here sharing my thoughts with all of you in hopes that you will live your life with abundance as well...

after all this great inspiring I do with all of you. I get to go down to my basement and workout to great Beachbody DVDs that make me feel and look so much better and I tape them as to get you all inspired at any age to reclaim you as well http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula  Its never to late to live this healthy happy lifestyle its just a daily choice like eating a cookie or eating fruit its your choice daily what kind of mind set you want to be in and what type of body you want to create...Its your choice and nobody can make that choice for you ....You get to choose ...

I have lived both ways and never had role models that ever exercised so for me it was that I wanted something different, than I had growing up.... I wanted so much more and I want to defy age for as long as I can and people that workout and eat healthy just look better and younger to me and now as I go out in the world,  go shopping and see people it takes everything I have not to stop people and say Do you know there is a better more healthy way to live ...especially Walmart these woman here wear there pajamas shopping here, or curtains to cover up all..How great would it be for the first time in your life not to cover up ? be proud of the way you look and feel and share it with the world that's What I get to do everyday and that's why I'm the happiest I have ever been, because I get to inspire all and feel and look the best I ever have...That is a WIN .Win situation join me today for a greater YOU and a greater way to live STOP hiding and start Living ...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment