Friday, July 15, 2011

Live your Life loving what you do, and loving the life you live

Good Morning Beautiful,
wow Friday it is the weeks seem to get shorter and shorter, something amazing happens when you do what you love and get payed for it you began to loose track of the days they just flow together and all seem to be the same, just as weekends that everyone looks forward to ...do you spend your weeks looking forward to the weekends? or do you celebrate everyday like it is the weekend ? I choose to live everyday like its the weekend being grateful and full of life daily loving what I do and doing what I Love what a gift that is...

You know when you find a new shoe that you get so excited about or a new dress or whatever it is that you really Love and then you finally save the money for it, and you get it and bring it home..That's the feeling I'm talking about creating in your life every single day...Waking up with zest and passion inspiring and creating change and accountability and reaching higher goals and doing things you Love and then finding a way to get payed for it...That's the wonderful Life we can all live...

Everyday gets to be a choice and a new way of positive healthy living if you want it bad enough you can have and do anything you just have to want it bad enough to put in the work, and if its something you love you don't feel like its work Like my Beachbody business It never feels like work it always feels like a fun healthy hobby to me I'm loving the changes I see in my myself, and I'm loving the changes I see in others and it makes me feel alive and healthier and happier than Ive ever been. who would Of guessed that I could create a life of fun fitness and get payed while I'm getting in the best shape of my life right from the comfort of my home...AMAZING IT IS ...

so I encourage all of you to find your passion and your gifts and talents and make a great life for yourself starting today, and if your there already keep inspiring the world to do the same and make this world a better place, because your in it...Start by putting yourself on your daily to do list and then move forward from there...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
peace and love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment