Wednesday, July 20, 2011

time to keep fighting for my healthy Life

Good Morning beautiful Friends,
I'm about to start my journey of Radiation treatment today my appointment is making a virtual left side of me in order to know were to give my the radiation all on the computer it amazes me what they can do these days once that is done and the real me and the virtual me match I start my 33 treatments of Radiation 5 days a week with weekends off for 6 1/2 weeks so I'm going to keep working out and stay as positive as I can be... they already called and want to give me a happy drug and I said you must not no me because I'm already happy everyday that could work the opposite on me who knows...

So on this new journey of going to the cancer center everyday I'm gonna do my best to get through it fast and still be my inspiring self and remember what does not kill you always makes you stronger.
Life is such a gift to be treasured.... please do not waste one single day feeling sorry for yourself or why me when something happens to you or someone you love always focus on the bright side of life even if you have to search for a bright side some days..we all will go through tough times as long as we are living, but its how you handle them that gets you through tough times I have lived both ways and by far positive happy healthy lifestyles always prevail to a greater YOU...By sharing with all of you and taking you on my journey of weight loss and rediscovering my sexy, and now through cancer..I can only go up from here and keep growing and learning and loving...

I am so lucky that through the treatments I'm gonna still be able to do what I love inspire myself to keep getting healthier through beachbody and shakeology and inspire the world that If I can do it as a cancer survivor not feeling sorry for myself anyone can get back in shape and look and feel there best so many prayers I will except and lots of Love as usual and before I can blink I will be done never for cancer to come back to me...healthy strong positive and getting younger everyday...Love you all stay blessed and positive on this great life we get to live...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment