Wednesday, July 27, 2011

fill your cup daily

Good Morning beautiful friends,
this week is all about going inward and silencing myself in order to fill up my cup full of Gods grace and peace..My personality is very High energy and fast paced lifestyle I thrive on that and so is my daughter so there are many times we rush here there and everywhere forgetting to be silent,  to refill are cup so my cup gets empty... which means for me I get more distracted and make wrong decisions for my life when I do that for to long, and feel that my peace begins to leave the longer I do that so for me I must find that happy balance in order to keep following my peace,  purpose, and passion for my life...

I have learned for me my best time to get filled up and centered is fist thing in the morning after my husband goes to work, and before the kids wake up is my favorite time for myself to listen to the still small voice inside and get my cup full in order to keep this great happy positive lifestyle I live. people say why are you so happy all the time, and even my middle son says "mom why are you always so happy its annoying? I believe its a gift I give myself every morning by writing these blogs and focusing on all the gratitude, and my great workouts..  every single day how could I feel any different I have such a great life and sometimes in the past I would look around and find myself wanting someone Else's life or to be single and free or feel like the grass is greener on the other side but the more I wake up and allow Gods grace to flow through me, and heal my  mind, body and spirit I realize I have it pretty great right where I'm at. I have a amazing husband that's a great hard worker and provider and three great teens, and everything I could ever need right where I'm at so I feel that its my job to assist so many other people in this to be grateful  right where you are, and when you feel like there is a problem with someone else its usually a problem your having with yourself..

I use to point fingers all the time it was always someone Else's fault that I was not happy never wanting to look deep inside myself, and never knowing how to love myself just as I am..the light bulb moment for me was when I decided to start making myself a daily priority putting myself back on the list first thing in the morning, and not focusing on everyone else focusing what I needed changed in me...like my mind, soul and spirit then and only than could I ever be happy and full than realising.... I deserved to get fit, and healthy again and educate others as well and that's when I knew how blessed I truly am even getting cancer has not stopped me, only can I get stronger and wiser because of it and I no longer fear death I fear not living a life I Love while I'm still here and making a difference in this world while I still can, and everything I do and say is to assist in my growth and all of yours as well and I'm truly blessed and honored to have a great positive group of friends to share with everyday and my pray is that you will allow your life to be more amazing and abundant because of it and no matter what happens to you as long as you have Love and your peace you are Rich far more than you know...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment