Thursday, July 28, 2011

Be the life you Love

Good Morning Beautiful friends,
Another great day to be alive, today I'm going in to the Oncologist, to talk about the next steps of Recovery for me so prayers are excepted, and I pray that all goes well. I have been focusing on positive living now for so long I'm sure that all will be great whatever I have to do as long as I keep my mind and my spirit right and keep working out and eating healthy my preventative stuff I have to do will all go well.

We can not determine what will happen to us in life all we can do is live life to the fullest and than if something bad does happen we take it one day at a time and focus on gratitude even through the storm of life, and all the twist and turns we must deal with.I'm getting really excited for August lots of boating, fishing, camping, and swimming... the greatest part about summer is all the outdoor great things to do..fun in the sun but make sure you all wear sunscreen so important...

I believe that as long as you focus on all the great things about living life to the fullest that the little bad things that you go through seem so trivial compared to the Great things..
Its all about keeping your mind right you can either freak out, and get depressed and say poor me because I got cancer or whatever you have to go through...make that an opportunity to get you completely present in life as to not miss out on all the great things about life and living life as it could be your last laughing loving and being fully engaged in the people around you ..Take every opportunity in your life good, or bad to see the bright side of life rather than always the bad I believe everything that happens to us is an opportunity to reevaluate are life's and are growth..

You get one life... how will you be remembered as someone that lighted up the world, and made a difference or someone that was always mad,  depressed, and wasted there life only thinking about themselves, and not willing to do anything about anything ? You have a choice and I can say this as a Cancer survivor and now going through the maintenance plan to make sure it does not come back that you better pick yourself up today if your depressed or wasting your life its time to stop the insanity and start living a life you love, and if you  do not know what that is or how to get started Dig deep and start praying for Gods peace to overtake your life and make it come alive again and learn how to become child like again...Laughing, loving, and being in peace and enjoying this amazing beautiful life, we are lucky enough to get to live..The more you do this the bad stuff you may have to go through seems like nothing at all because you do not focus on it... What you focus on is what you attract and you get more of that....so focus on greatness and Love and I promise the bad stuff will seem like nothing in your life because you give it no energy...I give all to gratitude and Love and peace only join me....
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment