Monday, March 14, 2011

You the best you ever

Good Morning,
So great to know Spring is in the air spring flowers are starting to bloom and the weather is starting to look brighter..Love this time of year and I'm loving it even more this year because of my new Life with Beachbody I'm doing things I never ever thought I could or would ..I'm stepping out of my comfort Zone daily risking, and making changes to myself that are transforming my life...I never ever Dreamed I could be this happy and content with myself, something wonderful happens when you start with your health and your life and focusing on your goals and making yourself a habit daily..putting workouts at the top of your to do list..

I have found in this five months of being a Beachbody coach that I have stretched myself to a whole neither level, and because of that and how great I feel that this is the lifestyle I'm choosing for life nothing else in the world makes you feel this good..I want to shout it out to the world how choosing a healthy lifestyle... is the fountain of youth..Why wouldn't we all want to live this way when you can wake up feeling amazingly wonderful daily, and transforming your Body to how you want it to look all from the comfort of your own Home..Beachbody is life changing and I intent to shout it out everyday touching as many people as I can through my YouTube channel, Blogs, website, and anything I can think of and I'm inviting all of you in my home while I'm doing it..

Life is what you make it so make it great by changing it to feel and look the best you can..Those days are over that we have to be fat, and sick...No its time to make this healthy lifestyle change forever and share with many and transform the future generation..Bring back Fitness and activities for the teens and teach them how to eat and live healthy lifestyles that's what my YouTube channel is all about.. http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula Lets start with ourselfs and make and impact on the rest of the world today and forever..
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment