Thursday, March 24, 2011

never ever give up on YOU

Good Morning,
You know I work so hard daily to stay motivating, positive, and inspire the world through healthy positive living... loving life and being a product of the product, but there are those few days once in awhile that can be a struggle like this whole week I decide to practice what I preach and make myself doctors appointments to take care of my inside as well as my outside, and by doing that as we age we need blood work to make sure are hormone levels are where they are suppose to be, and if not then we have the opportunity to do Bio identical hormone therapy or whatever we choose to do. also mammograms... which I did my first one yesterday ...so Its important to take care of ourselves both inside and out so that we can live the most vital life ever feeling the best we can feel and be the happiest as well by doing this so although this week was a bit uncomfortable I'm proud of myself for going through the necessary steps to keep my health at its optimal levels...

Make sure you take care of yourself as well not just everyone else like we all do..my mom said to me yesterday ...which by the way her car has been broke down so on top of taxing three teens daily now I take her everywhere she needs to go..so needless to say my life is very busy..she said" how do you do all that your required to do in a day" ? I said" If it wasn't for putting myself at the top of my to do list working out in the morning I wouldn't be able to do it,but because I'm putting my health first finally I have the energy and strength and patients needed to do all that I have to do with a positive loving attitude because everyday I'm so very grateful even to wake up another day feeling as great as I do and ready to share all I know with everyone having so much passion and zest for live over flows me thanks to my new found Love beachbody is my fountain of youth secret and I intend to spread the word that we no longer have to struggle being sick and tired all the time... life is a gift and full of joy we get a choice daily how to live it " so my prayer for all of you would be to discover the fountain of youth secrets. that a healthy lifestyle of eating great healthy foods and exercising at least five days a weekcan bring to you... nothing else is better then endorphins kicking through your body...be blessed all of you..not to mention people who workout look younger.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment