Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Good Morning,
Love mornings that is my favorite time of the day a full nights sleep feeling great and ready to inspire and do what I Love..which is spending time with all of my great friends and sharing as we do..Everyday I wake up with so many ideas and creative ways to advertise and get in shape, and share new information its just finding time for all of it. yesterday I went like the energizer bunny all day taping videos for my YouTube channel four of them, and washing my Jeep inside and out and buzzing through the laundry..and garbage day..always so much to do made are appointment to get are taxes done..and on and on it never stops when you have a family..so grateful for all my new energy thanks to shakeology and great Beachbody workouts...and finally because I have been so faithful and dedicated to my eating and workout programs the weight is coming off..I'm getting so strong I'm amazing myself..Five months working for Beachbody staying focused daily does pay off hugely....

My mission in life now is so clear and I'm so focused and ready for more I have this zest and passion now with a bring it on attitude daily and no matter what I'm not stopping and my prayer for all of you would be that you find your passion and your health and regain yours as well don't just sit on the side lines waiting for it to happen no make it happen for yourself today forever and always ..You can wake up with so much energy as well ready to do it all...I never ever could of ever imagined that I would enjoy working out as much as I do, but I love it..It makes me feel the best I have ever felt and this summer will be like no other..Going Boating without covering all my fat and swimming in a bikini... who could of ever imagined..Beachbody is changing life's all over the world all you have to do is go to YouTube and see so many transformation stories it will blow your mind..so come on today is your day for a greater You..lets do it its time to Party...Cardio party mix today if you would like to join me its on my channel follow along http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment