Friday, March 4, 2011

LIFE CHANGING DAYS

Good Morning
I'm so focused daily I'm scaring myself I'm actually laying in the bed in the morning thinking about my workout DVDs and the songs are stuck in my head, and I'm actually excited about being sore..because great results are happening I never DREAMED I could or would get my body and health back at my age..I'm so very grateful I made the greatest most life changing decision 5 months ago to go ahead and jump aboard being a Beachbody coach not knowing what the heck to do just trusting that shakeology and the support and DVDs were going to work and guess what they exceeded my expectations above and beyond what I could ever imagined my life being like...

I'M truly living the life of my dreams as a coach I had no idea I could inspire so many people being a stay at home mom and at my age but I'm doing it and everyday I wake up with more passion and zest for life then I could of ever imagined possible creating exactly what I want daily and sharing how I'm doing it through YouTube..never would I ever imagined I would share so much but I can say there is this burning desire within myself to show you that its possible to transform your life daily and I'm showing you exactly how I'm doing it one step at a time..so get inspired moms dads anyone at any age Beachbody is for all of us at any age and at any weight all things are possible if only you believe and put in the daily efforts it takes to do it and sweat and burn..you will start to feel amazingly wonderful if you start this process and follow along with me I will show and teach you just how I'm doing it through my channel http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
also I have had a request to share some recipes that you can make for your family so I will be adding them at the end of my morning Blogs as well so you can plan your meals accordingly..Again I want to thank all of you for all the Love and support I receive daily you really keep me accountable and on track so thank you and sign up to follow this Blog so you don't miss the recipes..make it better today..
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment