Tuesday, March 15, 2011

when are u going to have the courage to do the work it takes

Good Morning,
Life is so great and wonderful that I have to pinch myself from time to time, because I cant believe I get to do what I Love everyday and bring many with me..
Who says being a stay at home mom is boring or dull..I'm having so much fun it should be illegal..lol

We get to create this everyday by the choices we make for are life and who we surround are selfs with reflects who we are and how we fill about are self...Thank God because I decided that enough was enough with being over weight and feeling bad about myself and dreading summer..I decided to do something about it and thank God I made a life changing decision and trusted that If I follow the no fail plan that Beachbody has put in affect that I could reclaim My vitality, health, and fitness, and feel and look better then I ever have..

By making this most vital decision almost 6 months ago I have become the person that I always knew was inside, but that was hiding for many years it was masked with busyness taking care of everyone else, and hiding from the mirrors of shame...How many of us live this way always worrying about everyone else never looking in the mirror naked, and scaring yourself when we do..I did that for years pants kept on getting tighter, Boobs, and belly bigger..growing but not doing anything about it, because after all I was married and My husband loved me ..who cares that I didn't love myself or the way I looked..How many of you feel this way about yourself...
When are you going to have the courage to do something about it and stop hiding in huge clothes ..You cant hide forever summers coming and I don't know about You but I hided long enough..Its time to Live really Live like never before, teaching and bringing others along with me ..I don't want to do this healthy lifestyle alone..I want many to join me and reclaim the way they feel on the inside..Make your inside match the outside..

Today I want to encourage you to look deep and search within yourself and make a life transforming decision to reclaim your health and Vitality and feel and look better then you ever thought you could, and be a role model for yourself and the ones you Love and bring many with you on your journey...Developing Courage and strength like you never thought you could or would..I'm here for you forever and always allow me to show you how I'm transforming myself and get in the best shape of your life right from your Home..It is the greatest life ever..Take back YOU..
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

No comments:

Post a Comment