Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Focus on you for a better You

Good Morning,
what a great busy but productive week its been taping workouts, doctor appointments, shopping for bikinis... who would of ever thought I would be doing that..that does seem crazy to me that I am actually getting excited to wear a bikini this year..I telling you everything is changing for me since I decided to focus on my health six months ago everything is better, attitude, spirit,energy,stamina,shopping for new clothes, because nothing fits in my closet now right, its all to loose..I was showing my daughter trying on clothes that use to be so tight, and her and I were freaking out we couldn't believe it...
It does take time to start seeing results when you first start your workout program so don't get frustrated when it doesnt happen as fast as you think it should, it will happen I'm proof Its the start of my six months as a Beachbody coach and I'm just now feeling the full effect of pushing myself to a higher level, and it feels amazing so My goal now is to keep eating healthy foods and working out mixing up my workouts as you see on my channel and I invite you to join me there and lets do it together http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula The more you push yourself daily the better you feel and the stronger you get daily..so keep on keeping on and I'm here for you for daily support, and motivation lets get excited about are life's and pumped up, and make it happen you deserve to be at your best and feel better then you ever have..make your life and your health your priority if you don't no one else will..stay strong and confident and do things to better yourself today forever and always.. www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment