Friday, March 25, 2011

Stay In Peace and LOve

Good Morning,
Someday I have to pinch myself, because I finally found my purpose, and life passion that I have been searching for, for many years..when you do what your suppose to do and what your designed to do, and you finally surrender and find it and do it... there is nothing in the world like it I have to say... no other greater Joy then following your gifts and talents and passion and zest for life..people are going to say what they say, and want to lead you on there path and there purpose..so make sure you stay focused and dig deep with in yourself for daily strength and encouragement, don't look for others to make you happy create it for yourself daily by doing what you love...

So many people say to me how do you do all that you do in a day take care of husband three teens, bookkeeper, nurse, maid, workout manage a home business, motivate and inspire people, cook all the meals, run all the errands, shop, Taxi service..You know the list is never ending for moms or dads to run a family..I don't look at in a negative way I look at all I have to do daily planning a list of the most important things in the day and always put my health at the top and I look at it as a blessing that I get to do all these things and that I have the health and strength to do all that is needed and I adore being a full time mom to my kids they are the most important thing to me...So what a gift and a Blessing to have the ability and skills and to be a great multi tasker to be able to keep on keeping on...

Life is a gift everyday we wake up is truly a gift to be adored and cherished I want to encourage you today no matter what you have to do you can do it and get through way better with a positive loving peaceful attitude..Teach your children Love and patients and worthiness be the light of your home and always make it better and more peaceful because your a part of it daily...Stay in peace and Love no matter what your going through you can do it..I love you all and wish you the greatest life's always its starts with you...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment