Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bring back Your Sexy and get fit at the same Time

Good Morning, Wow... I cant believe how great I feel. I got the best blood work results back from my doctor its a good idea for us to get are blood drawn every year to make sure all is good in the inside of our bodies as well as the outside, and because I have put myself back on my to do list every morning my blood levels are excellent..so I now know that because I'm watching what I eat and drinking my meal replacement once a day and have a beachbody team to be accountable to, and great at home workouts I'm feeling younger then ever and regaining my vitality, Zest, and energy for Life ..it feels fantastic..so of course I would want to share all my secrets with you in order for you to make some changes in your life as well to better it, and stay healthy and Fit.. I know now that fitness is the fountain of Youth, and so I have decided to share how I'm getting my body back after years of putting everyone first, and bringing back my Sexy in the process. I have always loved to dance but after getting married and having babies..I got so busy taking care of them that I lost track of me for awhile, and was not careful about what I ate and did not workout regularly, so therefore I felt tired all the time and irritable.. So in life you do what you have to do to survive, and sometimes that mean you put yourself on hold for awhile...Now after being a beachbody coach for six months and having teenagers I finally have time for me..Thank God and I intend on making it the best ever by doing what I Love and showing women at any age how they can loose weight, and feel and look the best they ever have and yes dance again and get there sexy back, and start to truly living a life they love..that's my passion and that is the reason I just taped the whole Pussycat Doll workout video...so that you too can really start living a life you Love, and stop hiding and maybe re night the spark in your marriage, or if your single have the confidence to get fit, and fabulous and attract your perfect mate... Get ready to get inspired and get fit, because I have so many videos planned you cant even imagine http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula Peace and love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment