Thursday, March 17, 2011

make sure YOU are at the top of your to do list

Good Morning,
Everyday I plan a to do list for the day on whats the most important things I need to do for that day, making sure that I'm at the top of my to do list otherwise my health and well being fails...which is no longer an option for me putting everyone first and allowing yourself to be last on your list is never the answer ever because you will never get your fitness and health goals accomplished by doing that..

I know that somedays the list just feels so long that you feel like everything else is more important than You, and this is why we have such a huge problem with obesity and all the fast foods that are available when we are busy and need food fast..this is whats happening to the world people are forgetting to add themselves and a Healthy lifestyle to there to do list..I use to feel guilty as a busy mom to add myself first on the list, so I just decided it was easier just not to think about me and just do all for everyone and forget about me so I did that for many years until I scared myself having to buy bigger clothes and running into people I hadn't seen in awhile and one friend said Wow you have really gained a lot of weight I was devastated but still wasn't sure what to do..so I did nothing, as we do and proceeded to continue eating the wrong foods and not worrying about it...

I always dreaded summer time during those years of hiding I never wore a swim suit always wore shorts and a tee shirt my poor husband had to Indore those years of me hiding in the summer...Well the Good news is I decided that I could not do it alone I needed accountability daily and a desire to do it this time and make it a habit a true lifestyle change and that's what it took for me to have a team of support and Love daily to lift my spirits Even on the days I wanted to give up. I knew they were there watching and wanting the best for me and I wanting the best for them...I have to say the greatest most scariest thing through this weight loss journey was forcing myself to make You tube videos even though I was terrified because I needed that support and to bring you all with me for Love and encouragement and now my mission in life is to do everything I can think of to inspire and Love all of you so that you can change your life as well and feel the best and look the best you have ever before..No more hiding in big clothes I want you to regain your confidence and strength and do things even if they are scary to regain a healthier more vital YOU..I'm here for you daily and I would be honored if you would Join my Beachbody Team no matter how out of shape you are its never ever to late...
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment