Thursday, March 3, 2011

Are you focusing on what you Love daily

Good Morning,
My favorite day I am blessed to be doing what I Love reshaping my body after all these years is tough but well worth it. I'm getting stronger daily and Beachbody pays me every Thursday direct deposit into my checking..How amazing is that and I set my own work hours and workouts..Blessed I feel...

So grateful that I get to work from home doing and following my passion for a greater more productive abundant day, daily..Thank God this week it came in really handy, because my two younger kids both got some virus that is spreading through the middle school so I have been able to take the time for them being the nurse they need..and advertising and working out in between..

Yesterday they both were home feeling really bad so I spend the day cleaning sheets and washing and taking care of them and in between advertising my business and getting inspired to create more workout videos for all of you to follow along with for free..I am having so much fun daily my mind never stops thinking about what next how can I inspire myself daily and you..When you focus on what you Love it never ever feels like work in fact I never want to stop inspiring myself and others its become and addiction..We can get addicted to anything so you might as well get addicted to something that is good for you..I'm getting so excited to finally see my waist shrinking that the thought of not ever working out again and going back to my unhealthy lifestyle is simple not ever a option I would choose...

I feel fantastic and that's why I'm forcing myself to step out of my comfort zone and show you how I'm doing it right in my home without ever going to the Gym I'm doing it and by summer I will be at my ideal goal weight that I'm focusing on daily...Never ever give up that's my advice to you. when things and situations happen that are out of your control deal with it then recover fast and keep moving forward daily focusing on your prize and your goals that you want to achieve Dream Bigger then you ever thought possible and shoot for the stars of success never looking back staying focused daily to do more and be more then you ever thought you could...

I'm developing muscles again after all these years of putting everyone else before me now I'm doing it and its never to late, and your never to old trust me today is your day to reclaim all of you from the inside out... make it happen today you deserve it..so go now and create it..Anything is possible when you believe and put the action steps in place...Do it today.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

Peace and Love always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment