Monday, March 7, 2011

Create what You want Daily

Good Morning,
Everyday I wake up with even more gratitude then before I cant believe I get to do what I do and inspire so many people along the way..great things are happening in my life and its because I'm allowing and sharing all of me without holding back there is something to say about being a giver that is so magical and transforming...giving without ever expecting anything back just being a Love magnet everything you say everything you do, and it does come back to you even though your not expecting it too...

I'm changing my life daily following my heart and passion and allowing others to follow my journey in hopes that they will as well in there own life's and realize we only get this one life to live so we might as well live it full of light and abundance, and so much Joy we cant contain ourselves. I know that I am blessed beyond what I could of ever hoped or imagined and because of that I feel this great desire to share all my secrets to success with all of you ..being a wife, a mom a business owner, and wearing all the Hats that I do is very rewarding to me to be able to do so much and be so many things and Love everyday more because of my positive attitude and loving myself first enables me to enjoy all more each day..to have a bring it on attitude and know that each day I get stronger inside and out..what a gift to share..

Be blessed today and always and celebrate what you have today look at only the positive gifts that you have and focus on creating more daily doing what you love and being Love..We all have the ability to live amazingly wonderful Life's you just get to create them for yourself Daily..
Start today with a grateful heart and focus on creating exactly what you want more of and start attracting the You, that you deserve to create daily..You get what you focus on so focus on Love,acceptance, worthiness, and get your health back and become strong and courageous from the inside out..Live with all your heart and all your souls passion today forever and Always.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

1 comment:

  1. What inspiration, and amazing words. Thank0you for your wisdom! You are a beautiful woman on the inside, and out.
    Jillian j

    ReplyDelete