Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday morning

Everything is back to normal today my son is back to school, and seems to be fine. His finger is healing. I just got done with my workout, I'm always relieved, and feel better when that is done.
This is my first day that I don't have to run around everywhere. I'm looking forward to a nice quiet day at home.

I'm siting in the basement with my laptop relaxing watching some TV, which I never do because I'm always so busy, I'm allowing myself some down time. My two chihuahuas are laying next to me asleep loving that the kids are at school, and everything is quiet. Our cat is sleeping in the recliner she is loving the quiet time. We are all loving are quiet time... I will take it while I can.

Working from home has to be the greatest life ever, and being able to stop when I need to for the kids, and making up for it when it fits in my schedule. The thing I love most is that I get to put my kids first. They will grow up knowing there needs were always met. Kids need to know they are loved and special, and they can count on someone, besides just themselves.

I grew up in a very different way my mom was a stay at home mom, but she became an alcoholic with my dad, and I became the caretaker of the family trying to make everything OK. So I have strived to have a different life for my children. A safe loving happy environment. Where everyone is welcome, so of course we get alot of the latch key kids, where you never meet there parents. They do have friends with stay at home moms too, so that is nice. Have a great Day, and do something Wonderful for yourself, and your family today.

No comments:

Post a Comment