Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday morning.

Hi everyone, I hope you had a great weekend. I got my last birthday party done for the month.
I Took my to younger kids to school this morning, and came home worked out in my basement my oldest son was sleeping, I told him he could stay up late last night because his surgery is at 12:00 today, and he cant eat at all today before the surgery.

I took a shower, and typed my husbands resume for a great position out at Hanford that they have requested him for I just got that submitted... More money... more money. Now I'm doing what I do with this daily Blog. I love being able to talk to all of you letting you know whats going on in my life, it seems easier to me then trying to pick up the phone, and calling everyone all the time. I just don't have the time, so everyone that knows me has to have face book.

I enjoy facebook twitter, and my space. what a great way to keep in touch with people, and know whats going on with your kids. Also reconnecting with people from your past is nice. I wish you all a great day. I have got to run, and get ready for a day at the hospital, take care, and God bless, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment