Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday

Hello all my wonderful readers. I have been getting later, and later with my daily Blogs now that my kids are back to school. My day starts with packing my spoiled husbands lunch, and sending him to work at 5:00am, then laying back down for about 30 minutes, and waking up to the sound of the shower. My daughter has decided that since she is a middle scholar that she needs to have great hygiene, and take a shower every morning. which is usually 5:30 or 6:00am. I end up getting up drinking my morning coffee, and the boys get up at 7:00am. take them to school by 7:15 we are out of here. My oldest goes to High school first, and then the two go to middle school. I'm home by 7:30, and down to my basement I go for a great morning workout. I always feel so much better after my workout. I focus better on my wellness Company when I do great things for myself. I eat breakfast and take my wonderful vitamins, and then I'm all geared up for a very successful day.

Life I have found is all about consistency, finding out what works for you, and your family, and sticking to it. I know that when I take great care of myself great things happen. I also make time to stay in a grateful place thinking about all the positive I have, and will get. Surrounding myself with things that make me happy through out the day like my chihuahuas, my home business, and great friends.

Once I have taken great care of myself I found that I am a happy healthy well balanced person. I become great at being a wife ,and mother, and a great friend. We all need a healthy balance in our life. When you find that in your life keep it, and share your tricks with other people. Then you will be able to handle anything that comes your way. Take great care of yourself today.

1 comment:

  1. ..um...about the Blogging...

    A lil' less excuses, and more results. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete