Wednesday, September 2, 2009

wednesday morning

Good Wednesday morning to you. My kids are back to school and loving it, thank god, and I'm working all day building my business. Yesterday was busy it just seemed like the day just flew by. I had eye appointments last night for the kids, and then my daughter needed a few more clothes. so needless to say it was a big day.

Today is not so packed, it will be a bit more casual. I will be getting somethings done around the house. Its time to start thinking about fall and winter unfortunately. I love everything about spring and Summer. I love all my roses that surround my front and backyard, and the beautiful colors, and smell they bring, so its really hard for me to not be able to look at them all winter long. Winter does have some good qualities that I do enjoy, but if I had to choose I would definitely love to have summer all year.

I have two birthdays to plan for this month my oldest is turning fifteen, and my middle son is turning thirteen... so party action, this month is expensive. I am always so relieved when September is over, between all the school clothes, school supplies, and birthdays we get tapped out. It just incourages me to make more money. Have a great day, and do something wonderful for yourself today, and keep your vibrations HIGH. http://momswantmore.com/ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment