Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday morning.

Good Monday morning. I made it through another birthday. My son that just turned fifteen had a party Friday night here at the house. He had twenty inventions he was going to give out, but decided to just give out ten instead, thank god. nine huge boys showed up, and They watched a movie, ate pizza, played the Wii, and wrestled on the trampoline. Austin my son talked us into letting four of them stay the night, and we agreed as long as they didn't get out of control. My daughter was gone to a birthday party, thank god.

They were having a great time playing the wii, and we were upstairs watching TV, and at 10:30 at night they decide they needed to go to the store, and buy more snacks to munch on, they wanted to walk, and my husband said" I will drive you" It was a good thing that he drove them, because they all went to the back of the store, and grabed energy drinks, so that they could pull an all night er, and my husband would not let them buy them, so of course my son says" dad you are such a fun killer."He drives them home with just snacks, and more pop... Which has enough caffeine in it, they go back to the basement to play more Wii games, and we watch some more TV, and then we figure they are in for the night, we might as well go to bed, so we did.

I wake up about forty five minutes later to my son freaking out in the bathroom. I come in there to see what was going on, and his pinkie finger on his left hand was broke, and twisted, it was horrible. I said " what happened "and he said they were wrestling, him and one of his friends, and his friend punched his hand, and got his pinkie." So I got dressed, and asked the kids if they wanted to go home and they said "No " So I took Austin to the emergency room at the hospital, because it was so late. got ex rays and yes it was broke right at the growth bone. Four hours later they had to straighten the finger which was terrible. I had to leave the room, and you could here screaming from a lady out of another room. I just wanted to get out of there, finally he had a cast and we left.

I was so mad at the other boy that broke Austins finger, because he did not even say he was sorry to my son or me. we got home, and I told him how I felt the boys were still playing they Wii and it was 3:30am. I told the kid that broke my sons finger to get his stuff, and that I was taking him home. While I was driving him home I had him explain what happened again, and told him he is lucky that I wasn't going to press charges, because the doctor told me I could file assault charges, and make him responsible for the hospital bill. I told him that he needs to be more careful, and watch his strength, especially when he punches someone. He said "he was sorry, and I said just take this as a life lesson", and Austin is still going to be friends with you just no more wrestling. Now I have to take my son to a bone doctor this week. fun stuff. Have a great day do something wonderful for yourself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment