Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday evening.

Good evening. Today was a busy day, so I am just now writing my Blog. My son has doctors appointments lined up this week ,and is having surgery to correct his broken pinkie Monday. Today I really needed a day with my friends, so we have decided with life being as busy as it is we really need to take time out to laugh, and make time for each other. It is great to be around your friends it kind of takes your mind off of family, and stuff for awhile... its very therapeutic.

I came home after a wonderful day, picked kids up from school, and figured out what I was going to make for dinner, and took my daughter to dance. watched her dance, and came home. I realized I did not write my blog today, so here has been my day. It was a great day. I love Thursdays.

Busy day tomorrow, Austins doctor appointment, before his surgery, and two barbeque's to go to at my kids school, and kids first dance social. Saturday its my middle sons birthday, and he is having a party,He is turning thirteen. The party's are almost done for the month. Wow September is a busy month. have a great rest of the week everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment