Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday morning

Good Tuesday morning. My kids are gone to school, and once again I had a great workout. I feel re energized ready to tackle the day whatever abundance comes my way... I will except it. It is a nice sunny day here, and I still have all my flowers alive outside, so that makes me happy. I feel so very lucky to be able to work from home there is a completeness in my heart a sense of peace that I have never felt before, and even though I'm not what the world would call Rich, My spirit feels Rich, because of the choices that I have made to put myself, and my family first. I get to see my husband every morning, and pack his lunch, and kiss him before he goes to work, and tell him I love him. I get to see my boys, and my daughter, drive them to school, and then come home to my personal home gym, and workout everyday, work at my home business as much as I want, and then pick my kids up from school , and be there to here all the stories of the day. I get to know there friends also, and have great communication...Keeping the line of communication open is so important. Taking them to all the evening activities, and then making a healthy meal every night for dinner, and eating together. spending great quality time with my husband. All of this makes me feel like the luckiest person alive. I feel blessed, and lucky to have my life, I cherish ever moment I have with my Husband, and children. Take a look at your life are you living the best possible life you can live today for yourself, and your family if not make some changes today. http://momswantmore.com/ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment