Wednesday, September 16, 2009

wednesday morning

Today is a Wonderful Day. Fifteen years ago I was blessed with a son my first baby, what a gift he is to me. It seems like just yesterday to me that I brought him home from the hospital and now he is taller than me and is fifteen. I cant get over how fast the years go by with your kids, they grow up so fast.

I sang him happy Birthday, like a mom would, and then I took him out to breakfast at his favorite place... Which is Burger King. He got two croissant sandwich's, one sausage, and one ham. We sat in the car together, and he ate, and I said " would you like me to bring cake, or cupcakes today", and he said " No mom I'm fine that's not cool to do in High School." So I said OK I will see you after school". He said " bye mom I love you, as he says everyday." That means the world to me that he still tells me he loves me everyday when I take him to school, and so do my two other kids. I have always told them how much I love them every single day of there life's, because that word is so powerful. Everyone needs to know how much they are loved. My husband, and I do the same thing everyday, they here us saying " I LOVE YOU to each other all the time."

I have a great sense of peace everyday knowing. We are such a close family. Spending quality time with my family is so important to me. I encourage you all to grab ahold of your kids today, and tell them how much you love them, Don't assume they know that you love them you have to tell them, and show them everyday. Make it a great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment