Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday morning.

Good Monday morning. My family, and I had a nice relaxing weekend. Recovering from a bad cold that is going around to all the schools so we got it right away, and now we should be good. I ordered some great activate vitamins that make you immune system stronger.

My oldest son is turning fifteen on Wednesday, so I asked him" what do you want to do for your birthday". I always ask them first, and if it is reasonable I do it. He said " I want 20 invitations, I will invited twenty kids, because they may not all come, and when they ask me what I want I will tell them ten dollars each person" I said " Do you want to go somewhere" He said " No I want to have it here and we can play the WII and you can get little Cesar's $5.00 pizzas."I said "OK and what do you want for a gift from mom, and dad." He said "$20.00 and the party". SO he is quit the Entrepreneur. He has figured out how to earn money from his friends instead of a bunch of gifts he may not like. So we are having the party this Friday. That is a pretty cheap birthday request for us the parents.

My daughter, and her friends think that they are going to join the party, and stair and Hot High school Boys... as they call them, But that's not going to happen we already have arrangements for her to stay at her friends house that night. She is not happy but she will get over it. When the party's over we have to fumigate are basement it is so sweaty smelling. High school boys do not always smell the greatest. They always go out to the trampoline and wrestle, and carry on to see Who is the strongest.

I use to drive school bus, and take the football players to there games. You talk about stink on the way home I could hardly breath. Thank god for the window next to the drivers seat, believe me it was open...The things we have to go through. have a great day everyone, and remember to do something wonderful for yourself today, and keep your vibration High even if you have to smell twenty high schooler for two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment