Wednesday, September 9, 2009

wednesday

Good morning, Kids are at school, and I'm still fighting this sinus cold unfortunately. I did decide to work out this morning hoping I could sweat it out. I am loading up on vitamin C and lots of sinus pills... so this to shall pass. I have decided to just make the best of it and go on about my day, doing what I do. I am encouraged to have such great vitamins to take, and lots of fruits, and veggies.

The results I intent to accomplish today are, Talk to as many people as possible about my home business, and let them no the benefits of converting your home into all green products. It is really important to make sure that the cleaning products in your home are not made with harsh chemicals. Even your shampoos, lotions, makeup, and so on, can be full of toxins. The more you educate yourself the better you will fill about the choices you make. Working with a Wellness company that specializes in all natural and organic products, and with there own scientists really has been incredible. I order my products online once a month, and I know that everything I order is going to be safe economical, and great for myself, and my family. make some great choices for yourself today contact me for more information. have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment