Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday morning

HI everyone, Surgery is over for my son, and he has pins in his finger to make it straight again. he is staying home today to get some rest, and hopefully he will be able to go back to school tomorrow.

Its really windy, and overcast here today, so it is starting to feel like fall is in the air. The leaves are falling, and it is starting to get cold at night. Today is advertising for my business, and then cleaning house, and washing sheets, since I was gone all day yesterday.

Today is my moms birthday also. I need to get over, and see her sometime today. Now it is the last of the birthdays this month. September is birthday after birthday in my family it is crazy.

I was at Macy's on Thursday of last week, and I was with a friend, and she was trying on some sexy shoes, and It reminded me of a show on Oprah about a lady that teaches woman how to get there sexy back. She had a lady on there that wore turtle neck shirts, and sweaters for Thanksgiving, and all the themes for the year, and she wanted to get her sexy back for herself, and her husband. She learned how to pole dance, and dress sexier for her husband, and that is what will keep a relationship strong... men are very visual. So if you know of anyone in the Washington area that have these kind of fun parties for moms let me know, because I have four people that want one of these "bring your sexy back parties," I guess I will have to google it. Have a great day, and remember moms" what ever it took to get your husband is what it takes to keep him" You can be a great mom and still be sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment