Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday morning.

Good Tuesday morning to you all. My oldest son every year at the beginning of the year always manages to bring home the first sickness of the year, and spread it through the family. He was home sick on Wednesday and Now I got it, and it is spreading through the family. It starts off with a really bad sore throat and moves to your sinuses. So needless to say that's what we have been dealing with this weekend. We did manage to have a great weekend despite the sickness. We had some friends over Sunday night, and had a great time. Somehow friends and laughter help keep your mind off of not feeling so wonderful.

Kids are back to school and I'm drinking lots of hot tea relaxing, praying my sinuses feel better soon. Tonight is youth group for the kids, and most likely homework and chores, so that will keep them busy tonight. Of course they started last week wanting a friend to come right over after school last week, and it was crazy so this week I decided to crack down with the boundary's, and make them come home alone, do there homework, and chores before anyone can come over, because there is to much chaos otherwise. Second week into school I'm a little bit smarter on how to handle it. Also that way they can all go to there own house, and eat there, and then one Friend per kid can come over , and then its not so bad.

I am really focusing on my business this week to build more business builders,
and do more presentations to keep the money rolling in. It is so great to be able to do what you love, it feels like I get to visit all day, and have fun doing what I love, and then Surprise a magic check comes in the mail confirming Wow... This is a real job with a real paycheck. How exciting is that, and I get to teach people how to accomplish it for themselves. Pretty Amazing. How great to wake up everyday knowing you can work from the comfort of your own home, and put your family first, and even work when your sick in your pajamas, and slippers. Life is great. Have a great day, and remember do something wonderful for yourself today. http://momswantmore.com/ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment