Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday day of abundance with family

Today has been such a great day, I decided to write a blog about it. Many people search there whole life thinking if only they have a bigger house, nicer car, more money better this, and better that they will be happy. only to find out that once they obtain there goal for there life that they are still miserable with more to take care of, and hiding in the stuff. I believe if you dig deep inside that what everyone is looking for is love, and to be accepted. Look deep inside and create your perfect life, for yourself. Its not about keeping up with the Jones its about having a grateful heart, and being grateful for everything you have, and where you are in your life is where your suppose to be. Create your perfect life for yourself today. I enjoy where I am everyday knowing I have the power to create the life I want, and what I have chosen Is an amazing husband that puts his family before himself, and three amazing kids, that god has blessed me with, and I have an amazing home business, and I am able to put myself, and my family first.

Today we decorated our home for Halloween, and made some great home cooked healthy meals, and then me neighbor came over with some rice crispy treats with chocolate on them...Yum. Just focusing on all the positive in my life has been the answer to true happiness. Its a choice everyday to live as positive as possible. What I have found is it becomes a ripple affect with the whole family. Treating people the way that you want to be treated really works. I encourage everyone to dig deep, and create a happy life for yourself today. Take some time, and slow down from your busy lives, and just listen to yourselves, and your family's needs. http://momswantmore.com/ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment