Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Good Morning,
Today is one day closer to the Halloween Party. I have been eating even healthier than I normally do lots of banana's, apples, raw nuts, spinach mixed with fruit in the blender ....yum. I feel like I do better with my exercise routine when I have things in my life to look forward to like party's, and activities that are planned, everyone needs a great motivator, and I always feel so great when I have weeks that I take great care of myself. I have not had one piece of candy yet, and to be honest I don't even feel like buying it this year for Halloween, and at the party I will bring my own fruit so that I wont be tempted to eat there candy, I'm not a big fan of sweets anyway Fruit is sweet enough for me.

Yesterday was all about spoiling are new puppy's, and friends came over to see them. So today I get to clean house wash sheets, and get my house in order...Fun right. Take a shower, advertise my business, do some presentations, figure out a healthy meal for dinner, pick up kids from school,Help with homework, and eat dinner, Take them to there youth group Halloween party, spend time with husband, and go to bed.... How exciting, right. Story of a moms life always busy never enough time to get everything done. Then try, and create a social life as well amidst everything. Have a great Day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment