Wednesday, October 7, 2009

NEIGHBORS DEATH

Good Morning,
It was a crazy day yesterday there were police all in front of my house, I had to question myself to see if I was a felon, and they were looking for me. lol My neighbor who was seventy four years old did not report to work on Monday, and she never missed work unless, she called. she was a loyal employer. Her house was the kind of house that all the neighbors hated because she never watered her yard, never had her house painted, and we offered to paint it for free, she had trees growing too close to her house, and trees falling on her roof, and it seems she was such a loner she didn't want to except help from anyone, so she would leave first thing in the morning, and not come home until dark seven days a week. For us as long as we ignored the way her house looked she was a great neighbor, because she was never home. So anyway she did not answer the door when the cops knocked, so they had to break in, and I could here the cops say " This is the kennewick police is anyone here" I went outside to see what was going on, because I could see them taking pictures of her house. The police officer came over to talk to me, and told me they found her dead in her bed, and he wanted to know when was the last time I saw her car gone. I told him I thought she was gone on Saturday. She had just got diagnosed with diabetes, and had talked to my husband two weeks before that, asking to have my son mow her yard, because she was so tired. So she probably had a insulin attack, who knows. I asked the cop if the inside of the house was as bad as the outside, and he said I cant tell you that, but the door is open you can peak in. So her co-worker said to me come on lets peak in, and it was as I expected She was a HOARDER ever place in her house was packed full of sacks of stuff you couldn't even open the door all the way, because there was stuff behind the door. she had a small path of news papers in her hall leading to her bedroom, she would not of been able to cook in her kitchen, because the counters were so full. Her car was packed full of stuff the whole front and back, because she ran out of room in her house. Have you ever watched the show the HOARDERS it is a huge problem with some people. How sad. SO she has two grown children, and I'm not sure what there going to do with the house, for now it is vacant, and the door is all bordered up, because they broke the glass on the door. You never no who the hoarders are, but they are everywhere, and I wish there was more help for them, but unfortunately they are to embarrassed to get help until its to late like this case. Have a great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment